Saturday, February 26, 2011

A finished project!

I finished Grape Season Sampler yesterday with  much relief.  I even counted down the last three stitches with my son, Evan, cheering me on!  It feels great to finish a larger sampler (at least for me) because everyone who knows me and my stitching habits know that I am a starter, not a finisher!  Now I have the decision of how to frame it.  Jill Rensel, who frames all of Shepherd's Bush's work, is my favorite and if I send it to her she will embellish it beautifully but will it take away from the sampler?  The instant gratification part of me just wants to run it to the frame shop, slap on a big, chunky, expensive wood frame and call it a day. 

1 comment:

  1. Dawn,

    What an honor to see your finished piece of Grape Season, hope you
    enjoyed stitching it. It looks locally.

    Vilma

    ReplyDelete