Friday, March 4, 2011

Spooky SAL for Lisa Roswell

I joined the Spooky SAL for Lisa Roswell on Facebook.  I really like her designs and purchased Halloween Garden recently.  I had to convert some of the Weeks fibers for Sampler Threads and I am afraid I didn't do Lisa's design justice.  I also used 32 count French Vanilla linen for this so I could use 1 strand of floss. This is a quick, cute project and I should be able to get her finished by the time my new fabric comes for And They Sinned. 

Lois from The Elegant Stitch in California is "cooking" some 35 count linen called Elegant Bean for me.  Every day I look at my And They Sinned picture and I am just ITCHING to get this started.  I've thought about tracking my hours stitching this project but I think that would drive me crazy.  Also I read somewhere on line that it took someone nearly 500 hours.  I am a slow stitcher so it will probably be closer to 1000.  I'm going back to working on Halloween Garden and thinking of Lisa and her family.

1 comment:

  1. Was wondering if you still have this pattern and if you would like to sell it? :)

    ReplyDelete