Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Whole lotta stitchin' goin' on!

I keep saying to myself, "After this small project I'll post a blog".  Now here it's been almost two months.  Where does the time go?  Village of Hawk Run Hollow is coming along.  I know my SAL partner is getting irritated with my snail-like pace and I do apologize.  Five blocks are done.
I took a break from Village after the forest block and finally finished Red Snowman.
And then I went on a Shepherd's Bush small stitchathon.
I finally got my Athena framed that's been in my closet for oh so many years and took it to a local artist to have the mat painted.  She's no Jill Rensel but it's good enough to put up in my big fat Greek restaurant.
Speaking of Jill Rensel, I decided to send her my Halloween Garden and three Lavender and Lace angels, Spring, Summer, and Autumn.  THAT'S going to be exciting to get up on my wall and I will post pics soon.  Until then, happy blogging and happy stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn! I think you are making great progress on your village. All the SB pices are lovely too.
    I think Athena looks great. I can't wait to see what Jill does with your other pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red snowman, so cute! All your stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete