Thursday, March 10, 2011

Halloween Garden is finished!

As promised, I stitched up Halloween Garden for the SAL (stitch along) on FB.  It was a quick stitch and I had fun doing all the little spot motifs.  I thought of Lisa while I was stitching it and now I am ready to move on to happier stitching.  Jill Rensel will do a fine job framing this for me.  I can see a set of 3 or 4 mats, curved at the top with some carving in the corner perhaps, and of course, hand painting!  She really needs a fan page on FB.  Maybe I will ask her if she would mind if I did that for her.
And They Sinned is next.  I am so excited about this that I have to put it in another post when I have more time.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome finish!
    I have to go dig mine out, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popped over from Ranae's blog! Nice to meet you :)

    Your finish is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete